Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ode to the Z Bar...

Oh Chocolate Brownie Z Bar - you are the most delicious of them all. You are nourishing with 12 vitamins and minerals, not to mention thoroughly satisfying with plenty of chocolate brownie texture and flavor and little chocolate chips and chocolate icing. PLUS you are only 130 calories and just 3.5 grams of fat. You have a few carbs, yes, but you have some great fiber and only 10 grams of sugar. N0 - you are no protein bar, but then, do protein bars 'really' work? No, they just make us want more sugary treats. So - as Simon Cowell would say - I like you. I do. In fact, I love you. You are my favorite snack and my favorite sometimes breakfast in the world. :)

3 comments:

  1. I tried it...liked it...no...loved it! Try the peanut butter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina turned me on to these too. I love them! though the peanut butter one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, I've been trying to find a bar to eat while at school, but weeding thru the barrage of choices can be daunting.

    ReplyDelete